- Join or renew SfN membership before abstract submissions open on May 31.
- Join or Renew
- Learn about SfN Membership
Sessions and Events
Join Us to Experience
- Lectures by world-renowned scientists from around the world
- Symposia discussing exciting advances in neuroscience
- Nearly 14,000 abstracts with new research
- Exhibitors sharing new tools, technologies, and publishing options
- Events specific to networkers, advocates, and other career seekers
- 100 + satellite events held in conjunction with the annual meeting
- Use the Neuroscience Meeting Planner (NMP) to search for sessions and presentations, browse scientific content, and view abstracts before the meeting starts.
Junior investigators present exciting and cutting-edge research.
These interactive panel discussions encourage debate and conversation from clinician-scientists at all levels.
Featured Panel Sessions
These panel sessions, including the Dual Perspectives Session and Storytelling Session, create new opportunities for scientific collaboration and discussion.
Continuing Medical Education
By attending CME-designated events, physicians gain a broad overview of the field and detailed information about recent research.
Researchers at all career levels socialize and network with others who share common scientific interests.
Professional Development Workshops
A panel of expert speakers discuss topics such as funding, career skills, networking, and education.
SfN Pre-Conference Sessions
These sessions, including Short Courses and the Meet-the-Experts Series, are sponsored by the Society and occur prior to the official start of the annual meeting.
Networking, Public Outreach, and Advocacy
These events focus on networking, public outreach, and advocacy opportunities.
Graduate School Fair
A unique opportunity for prospective students and their advisers to meet face-to-face with representatives from neuroscience graduate programs.
Find a Satellite Event
View all the planned symposia, meetings, and social events happening around Chicago during the week of the Annual Meeting.
Satellite Event Policies
Review the policies and submit a satellite event to be held at Neuroscience 2019 today.