Meet the SfN Journals Editors at Neuroscience 2019
Learn more about SfN’s scientific journals, and how they provide a venue for the advancement of neuroscience research!
Marina Picciotto, Editor-in-Chief of JNeurosci
- Sunday, October 20, 3–4 p.m. CDT
- Monday, October 21, 10–11 a.m. CDT
- Tuesday, October 22, 10–11 a.m. CDT
Christophe Bernard, Editor-in-Chief of eNeuro
- Sunday, October 20, noon–1 p.m. CDT
- Monday, October 21, 3–4 p.m. CDT
- Tuesday, October 22, 3–4 p.m. CDT
Editors for both publications will be available at the SfN booth Sunday through Tuesday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Wednesday 10 a.m. – noon.
Stop by our booth in the Exhibit Hall to meet the editors and pick up a copy of the Neuroscience 2019 issue of JNeurosci, which includes articles on featured symposia and mini-symposia.