Graduate School Fair
Prospective students, advisers and neuroscience graduate program representatives have the opportunity to connect, learn, and engage.
About the Graduate Fair
The annual Graduate School Fair provides an opportunity for prospective students and their advisers to meet with representatives from neuroscience graduate programs during SfN's annual meeting.
- More than 100 programs from around the globe gather to recruit the best and brightest students for their graduate programs.
- Exhibitors can talk with prospective trainees about their interests and needs as well as network with their peers from other programs.
- Students can explore graduate programs from across the country and around the world while meeting current trainees, faculty, and other prospective students.
2020 Graduate School Fair
Registration for the 2020 Graduate School Fair is NOW OPEN for all departments and programs. Please be sure to download and read the 2020 Graduate School Fair Prospectus.
The 2020 Graduate School Fair will take place from October 24 – October 27 at Neuroscience 2020 in Washington D.C. Registration for exhibiting programs will open in mid-April. Exhibitor pricing for the 2020 Graduate School Fair is:
- Saturday, October 24 – Tuesday, October 27 ($655 Institutional Program Members │ $1095 Non-Institutional Program Members)
- Saturday, October 24 – Sunday, October 25 ($420 Institutional Program Members │ $865 Non-Institutional Program Members)
- Monday, October 26 – Tuesday October 27 ($420 Institutional Program Members │ $865 Non-Institutional Program Members)
Please visit the Institutional Program Membership page for more information on the benefits of membership.
Questions about the Graduate School Fair? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.