- Neuroscience 2019
- Presentation Formats
- Join or renew SfN membership before abstract submissions open on May 31.
- Join or Renew
- Learn about SfN Membership
About Presentation Formats
SfN receives nearly 14,000 abstracts each year for presentation at the annual meeting. After abstract submission, the Program Committee reviews each abstract and sessions them into topically-relevant poster sessions and nanosymposia. A select number of abstracts are assigned to be presented as dynamic posters.
Authors may select from four presentation formats when submitting an abstract, including:
- Nanosymposium preferred, indicating preference for a nanosymposium session but will accept poster format.
- Poster only, indicating author will accept ONLY a poster session.
- Dynamic poster preferred, indicating preference for a dynamic poster but will accept poster format.
- No preference, indicating authors' willingness to be placed in the best format for the program.
A limited number of abstracts will be selected for dynamic poster presentation. To offset the costs of this presentation format, dynamic poster presenters will be charged a $170 presentation fee, similar to the costs of printing a paper poster.
While the Program Committee makes every effort to honor requests, due to space limitations, the committee cannot guarantee preferences for a nanosymposium or dynamic poster session.