Resources to Stay Connected
Explore SfN news and resources to stay connected to the neuroscience community.
This page is a collection of news and resources about the challenges confronting the neuroscience community during this unprecedented time.
- An online group for SfN members looking to work collaboratively and support each other during lab closures
- On-demand virtual conferences and webinars
- Resources for collaboration
Use these member-exclusive resources to stay connected to the neuroscience community.
Scientific & Professional Resources
These resources are available to members and non-members (up to 5 per month) through Neuronline.
Advance your understanding of how to generate neural subtypes using stem cells or other reprogramming tools.
Remote Grant-Funded Work
Explore resources to continue remote work on grant-funded projects.
Working on Data Analysis & Design of Experiments
- How to Combine Imaging Tools for Big Data Analysis - Short Course
- Neuroinformatics in the Age of Big Data: Working with the Right Tools - Short Course
- Promoting Awareness and Knowledge to Enhance Scientific Rigor in Neuroscience
- Improving Your Science: Sample-Size Planning, Pre-Registration, and Reproducible Data Analysis
- Optimizing Experimental Design for High-Quality Science - Short Course
Working on Manuscripts
Preparing Research Seminars & Posters for Meetings
Taking Online Courses
Career Development Resources
- Career Skills Toolkit: Transitioning Out of Your Postdoc
- Career Skills Toolkit: From PhD to Postdoc
- Best Practices for Mentoring Relationships - Collection
- Building Community Through Service: Bianca Jones Marlin on Volunteer Leadership - Podcast
- The Benefits of Outreach: Strengthen Your CV, Discover Your Interests, and Broaden Your Community
- The Neuroscientist’s Guide to Advocacy