- Neuroscience 2018
- First-Time Exhibitors
Join or renew SfN membership before abstract submissions open on May 31. Join or Renew Learn about SfN Membership
The SfN annual meeting exhibit program helps further the education of scientists working in neuroscience.
Exhibiting eligibility is based on the following standards:
- Exhibits must be of an educational character
- Exhibits must emphasize instruments, product, or services for use in teaching or research
- Books or other publications in fields of relevance to the professional interests of the Society's members and meeting registrants are also acceptable
Companies that have not previously exhibited at a SfN annual meeting must complete the form for First-Time Exhibitors and email the following company information to email@example.com:
- Background information on company
- Promotional brochures/literature for all products and services to be exhibited.
- List of three scientific or medical meetings where the company has recently exhibited
Once company information is received, SfN will review materials provided to ensure eligibility to exhibit. Allow two business days for a response on exhibit eligibility. Companies approved to exhibit will receive a reply via email with company log in information.